I've been seeing ads, reading reviews, skimming through testimonials about it. So, I haaaave to try it. I'm talking about the Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth Kit. It's similar to the old Carmel treatment, but includes a serum. I just got my shipment and plan to try this product Monday or Tuesday, so look out for the review and pictures!
What it Does:
What it Does:
- Helps prevent Hair loss and Breakage
- This can be an alternative to chemically straightened hair
- This can be used on ALL textures of hair – if you want polished smooth hair – this is for you
What else you need to know:
- You can finally go natural without fussing about the grow out phase. Diva Smooth will smooth out your roots while waiting for your hair to grow out
- Diva Smooth can be used on hair that is chemically relaxed or processed – it ups the luster factor
- You can color your hair with Diva Smooth – it adds shine
- Diva Smooth is a completely natural product - no synthetics of any kind, no mineral oil, no parabens. To see a complete list of ALL ingredients in our hair care line click here.
- It’s Easy to go from dull to wow…Apply- Wash - Dry - Flat Iron - WOW!
- Diva Smooth effect will last for 4 weeks.
What's in it:
- Diva Smooth Hair Smoothing Agent: Organic Raw Wild Honey, Olea europaea (Organic Olive) Oil, Sucrose (Sugar) Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Citrus medica limonium (Organic Lemon) Extract, (Acetic acid) Vinegar, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Blend of essential oils
- Virgin Coconut Hair Serum: Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Virgin Palm Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rose Petals, Blend of essential oils